ff3d-users

[ff3d-users] many questions

From: Math @ AGD
Subject: [ff3d-users] many questions
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 23:55:37 -0600

Hi all

Lets just say I found something I wanted to test and found the FEM3D program with no real programming skills what so ever.

First off is the ff3d and the FEM3D the same program?

2nd do I need other programs to get this up and working as best as it can and if so where do I get them and how do I get it all to work?

I guess that is enough for now I did scan the archives but it didn't do me much good. So I'm sorry if you all have already done this to death.....so I'll ask with a please
HELP!!!!???
Bob
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.