ff3d-users

Re: [ff3d-users] how to use an external mesh

From: Stephane Del Pino
Subject: Re: [ff3d-users] how to use an external mesh
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 21:36:24 +0100

Dear Pierre.

I have finally fixed your problem. This was due to a bug in the quadrature
formulae for triangles. This might have been introduced while I was coding
Q2/P2 elements.

I will do my best to create a release in the beginning of the week, I have to
check that this does not introduces other problems. I am currently writting
non-regression and validation test cases, I will use the cases you gave me.

Thanks again for the report.

Best regards,
Stephane.