ff3d-users

[ff3d-users] help: loop on the .pov file for ff3d

From: Eduardo MUNOZ QUEUPUMIL
Subject: [ff3d-users] help: loop on the .pov file for ff3d
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:05:29 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

       I'm just starting to use ff3d so I really need some help. I
would be very thankful.

       Here 's the question: when defining the geometry at the .pov
file, is it possible to use a loop to define it?  (if the domaine is
the union of many micro pieces of domains)

       for example, using Pov-Ray I would write something like:

 #declare Index=0;

 union {

 #while(Index<=10)

        sphere {

        <0 6*Index 0>,8

        }

        #declare Index=Index+1;

 #end

 pigment {color rgb <1,0,0> }

 }

 light_source { <0,0,100> color rgb <1,1,1>}

 camera{

 location <0,0,100>

 look_at <0.0, 30.0, 0.0>

 }

        but I don't know how I should write my .pov file for the ff3d
scene because I can't use the special keywords while, end, declare.

Thank you for any help

Eduardo Munoz

--

Eduardo MUNOZ QUEUPUMIL