ff3d-users

Re: [ff3d-users] Inner wall definitions

From: Stephane Del Pino
Subject: Re: [ff3d-users] Inner wall definitions
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:24:50 +0100

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 12:23:26PM +0100, Emilio Melero García wrote:
> Now i need someone to help me. I have been stucked in a problem that, at the
> end, it was caused by the old version of ff3d i am using 1pre7 for mac os x.
> I have tried to download the cvs source code from savannah following the
> instructions in the ff3d web page and in the savannah page and no success!!
>
> I have tried
>
> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/ff3d co ff3d
>
> and no succes (connection time out)
To me, this seems that your firewall is blocking the connection. You should
contact your administrator so that he allows cvs connections.

> as per instructions in the savannah page. Can anybody help me??, please send
> me a copy of the source code so that i can compile it!!
Ok. I have made a procedure that create a snapshot of the cvs version of ff3d
every night. You candownload it from
        http://www.freefem.org/ff3d/sources/
it is the freefem3d-nightly-cvs.tar.gz

Best regards,