ff3d-users

Re: [ff3d-users] Re: Reading GMSH hexahedral mesh.

From: Stephane Del Pino
Subject: Re: [ff3d-users] Re: Reading GMSH hexahedral mesh.
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 01:00:05 +0100

Hello,

I implemented reading of hexahedra mesh in gmsh format in the cvs tree.
Solving problem on such mesh seems to work great, but as not interpolation.

Unexpectedly, even with your nearly cartesian mesh interpolation is not
working. I will try to fix this problem which hopefully could lead to
interpolation on unstructured hexahedra meshes: there is definitely a bug in
my implementation here.

Best regards,
Stéphane.