ff3d-users

[ff3d-users] Re: Re: Re: Reading GMSH hexahedral mesh.

From: Cécile Giorla
Subject: [ff3d-users] Re: Re: Re: Reading GMSH hexahedral mesh.
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:29:25 +0100

Hi Stephane,
Thank you for the previous answer.
The reading of the non-structured hexahedral mesh is OK, but I've still got an error with the convection operator :

FunctionExpressionConvection.cpp:74: convection is not implemented for this kind of mesh
UNEXPECTED ERROR: this should not occure, please report it

By the way, I have another question :
Would you tell me how to store a matrix when solving an elliptic PDE and re-use it in another iteration? I've seen there is a "memory" option which can be set to "matrix = sparse". But is it possible to extract this matrix in order to re-use it (like in Freefem++)?

Another remark : I have got the cvs version taken yesterday, and the GMSH reader is different : it now takes into account the number of the elementary entity, and no more the number of physical entity. Physical entity is more comprehensive for people, is it possible to go back to the labeling of elements through the physical entities?

Thank you.
Cécile Giorla.