ff3d-users

[ff3d-users] View enviroment

From: Augusto Almeida
Subject: [ff3d-users] View enviroment
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:29:37 +0000

Hello, at first, thanks for the reply of my last post!

Exist a tool for view the enviroment of an .ff (objects, scenes)?

In navier-stokes.ff how I limit the data export of velocity in 70x70x70 (343000 vectors), in a certain domain (like between 0.5,0.5,0.5 and 0.7,0.7,0.7) , I need make a certain enviroment but only a section in these discretization is important for me. (eg.: a 3D quinconce enviroment, only the neighbours of centered cube is important for me)

Thanks!

Verificador de Segurança do Windows Live OneCare: combata já vírus e outras ameaças! http://onecare.live.com/site/pt-br/default.htm