ff3d-users

Re: [ff3d-users] NAN

From: Stephane Del Pino
Subject: Re: [ff3d-users] NAN
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 19:11:53 +0200

Le vendredi 24 août 2007, Benoit Desjardins a écrit :
> Hello Stephane
Hello Benoit.

> is there any option that forces FF3D to stop computations
> as soon as a "NAN" (not a number) is detected ?
Yes. You must compile the code in the debug mode
        (configure --enable-debug)
Some flags might not be activated. Have a look to the file
        trapFPE.c
in the sources' root directory.
If I remember, this will work only on Linux and require to deactivate the GUI
compilation.

Let me know if you encounter any problem.

Best regards,
Stéphane.