ff3d-users

[ff3d-users] vtk format question.

From: Filippo Donida
Subject: [ff3d-users] vtk format question.
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:45:07 +0100

Hi everyone,

I'm Filippo and I'm very new to freefem, so please be patient with me....

I tryed to modify the example "example1.ff" by adding "save(vtk, "v.vtk", v, M);" at the end of the file, as reported at page: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/ff3d-users/2007-07/msg00009.html, but,

when excuting "ff3d example1.ff" the compiler outputs:

=========================
== Text mode execution ==
=========================
FreeFEM3D computing thread: started
Parsing data

line 47:syntax error, unexpected NAME, expecting file format: ["vtk" unexpected]

Have I to recompile the freefem to add the vtk support?

I'm using Debian Etch and the version of freefem downloaded from repository.

Thank you very much for help.

Bye bye.

Filippo.

----
Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: clicca qui

Sponsor:
Cerchi un gioiello speciale ad un prezzo davvero imbattibile? Sceglilo su A&A Diamonds.com e lo riceverai a casa tua in 24 ore!
Clicca qui