ff3d-users

Re: [ff3d-users] Question to Docu

From: Stephane Del Pino
Subject: Re: [ff3d-users] Question to Docu
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 22:23:57 +0200

Hello.

Le Monday 14 April 2008, Markus Feldmann a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> i have got a Question to your Docu.
> I do not understand the Excercise on Page 11 in your Docu
> http://www.freefem.org/ff3d/docs/freefem3dDoc.pdf
> ?
> What is the Problem in this Excercise ?
In fact there is no exercice their. It is just some kind of model
(non-physical) problem that can be solved by ff3d.

> What means "on" and "in" ?
- "on" says that
        u=x*(x-1)+y*(y-1)+z*(z-1)
and     v=sin(pi*x)*sin(pi*y)*sin(pi*z)
are verified by u and v "on" the boundary "dO" of the domain "O"
- "in" says that
        -Laplacian(u)+v=f
and     v-Laplacian(v)+u=g
are verified inside the domain "O" (almost everywhere in "O")

Does this answer your question?

Best regards,
Stéphane.