ff3d-users

[ff3d-users] Problem with setting Boundary condition

From: Juzar Thingna
Subject: [ff3d-users] Problem with setting Boundary condition
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:43:20 +0800

Hello Everyone,
Here is my input file:

vector n=(70,90,70);
vector a=(0,7,0);
vector b=(20,37,20);
scene S=pov("ferromagnet.pov");
mesh M=structured(n,a,b);
domain O =domain(S,inside(<1,0,0>));
function L=36;
function wb=0.37824;
solve(w) in O by M
krylov(type=bicg)
{
pde(w)
div(L*grad(w))-w=0;
dnu(w)= wb on M ymin;
w=0 on M ymax;
}
mesh Z = tetrahedrize (O,M);
save(medit,"w_fm",w,Z);
save(medit,"w_fm",Z);
save(raw,"w_fm.dat",w,M);

I want to set the derivative of w along the y-direction to be equal to wb at ymin. I thought that setting dnu(w)=wb would do the trick, but apparently I don't get the value of the slope at ymin = wb.
Please could someone guide me as in where I'm going wrong?

The foll is my geometry file:

box {<0,7,0>,<20,37,20> pigment{color rgb <1,0,0>}}

Regards,
Juzar Thingna
Center for Computation Science and Engineering
National University of Singapore