ff3d-users

Re: [ff3d-users] Problem with setting Boundary condition

From: Juzar Thingna
Subject: Re: [ff3d-users] Problem with setting Boundary condition
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 19:02:42 +0800

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for your prompt reply. Yes M ymin is on O for the simple geometry I'm using O and M are just the same.

I'm trying the same with freemfem++ in order to check if there is any discrepancy in the result.

Cheers,
Juzar Thingna
Center for Computation Science and Engineering
National University of Singapore