fhsst-admin-priv

Re: [Fhsst-admin-priv] Re: fhsst

From: Mark Horner
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-admin-priv] Re: fhsst
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:45:25 -0800

Hi Sam

I think that we should ask him to start an independent edit of the physics
sections after they have been through Rochford's class and to help come
up with some essays topics for chapters. This is important and we need to
get moving on it.

Suggestions:
0) Ask him to sign up on Savannah so we can add him and put him on
   mailing list.
1) Ask him if he'll be prepared to start an independent edit in a week or so
2) Ask him if he can help with the essay problem

I am really starting to worry about essays - I will ping Shaun at the CSIR
again - he didn't respond to my last email.

Mark

Sam Halliday wrote:

hi guys... here's the response of that guy, its looks quite promising!

maybe we should get a cron job set up somewhere to make nightly PS
files. i could write the script later on...

i'll get back to this guy later on too, if yous want me to say anything,
speak now.