fhsst-announce

[Fhsst-announce] Intro

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-announce] Intro
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 01:14:09 +0200 (SAST)

Hi guys,

well I think we'll now move on to the fhsst-authors list as sam pointed
out.

To get Peter up to speed. I am a PhD student working on something (too
many things) related to heavy ion physics. I am registered at the
University of Cape Town, South Africa, but I am working at Lawrence
Berkeley National Lab, Berkeley, CA. In about 2 weeks I go back to SA but
the internet is everywhere (even in Africa ;) and I am back in January.

So Peter - welcome aboard - every bit helps and we will actively recruit
at some stage relatively soon - we just wanted to get a few chapters looking
good
so that people would take us seriously.

I have been adding only to phsyics and sam has been doing both phsyics and
maths. We don't have assigned roles so feel free to add what/where/when
ever you want. (Rectilinear motion is pretty lean ;) I suppose we'll have
to be more organised but when there are more people.

Cheers,

Mark Horner

Physics Department
University of Cape Town
Rondebosch
7700
South Africa

Phone: +27 21 650 3366 (office)
Phone: +27 83 564 6272 (cellular)
Fax:   +27 21 650 3342

Homepage:
http://hep.phy.uct.ac.za/~horner

Co-author:
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"It went well. There are no problems, and, as a bonus, it showed that I
have a brain!"
- Stormers and Springbok backrower CORNE KRIGE speaking after undergoing a
precautionary brain scan after a clash of heads during a Super 12 match.