fhsst-bio

[Fhsst-bio] hi

From: john_mcb_staff_sci_main_uct
Subject: [Fhsst-bio] hi
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 08:06:44 +0200

Hi

I am a final year biochemistry PhD student registered at UCT. My research is
centred on plant biochemistry. My interests lie in 'plant chemistry and
biology, metabolism, theories on the origin of life and evolutionary biology'.

I am interested in volunteering some time to contribute towards your text book.

I am supposed to co-ordinate with Nicole with regards to my contribution.

sincerely

John