fhsst-bio

[Fhsst-bio] Monthly update

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-bio] Monthly update
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 08:25:55 -0700

Hi everyone

Could everyone else please let me or the list know how things are progressing? Maths do monthly updates and I think its a good idea to know where we stand - no pressure to have anything done just want to know the lay of the land.

I write for the Physics book but I thought that, for completeness, I'd include my physics update so you can see how much (little) I have managed to do in the last month.

In that spirit - I haven't made much progress on Optics in the last month - had 3.5 weeks at summer schools which meant my free time went to doing my PhD research.

I am happy that I should be able to make progress quickly now - and I don't have any distractions for the next two months. I solved the pstricks problem I was having and so now I can actually make proper lens diagrams easily. I have also got a good idea of how I want the chapter to go but I just haven't had time to write much. I did start restructuring etc. but it now just looks more disrupted than before. This will change shortly - its also a long weekend here in the US so I hope to find a good time chunk to work on Optics.

Hope everyone is well.

Cheers,

Mark

___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com