fhsst-chemistry

[Fhsst-chemistry] Re: [Fhsst-authors] New website up

From: Markus Oldenburg
Subject: [Fhsst-chemistry] Re: [Fhsst-authors] New website up
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:21:57 -0500

Hello folks,

I just did a quick scan through the very nice new web page. I encountered a small problem: In the "Free?" section (http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst/1_free.html) for me (Firefox on Windows XP) the text is chopped off in the end: "GNU/Linux <http://www.debian.org/> (often incorrectly called" and then there is nothing else coming. I checked the source file and it looks like something got cut (so it is not a browser problem of mine).

Happy holidays.
Greetings, Markus

Mark Horner wrote:

Hi everyone

The new website is up. The pstricks information has not been updated yet - I am taking two days this week to focus on
FHSST (Thursday and Friday) and that will be one of my things to do.

http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst/index.html

Comments are still welcome - Marcu - did the fonts change at all? I asked Andy to look into the fonts.

Cheers,

Mark