fhsst-chemistry

[Fhsst-chemistry] Curriculum II

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-chemistry] Curriculum II
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:54:14 -0800

Hi everyone

I just wanted to let you know that Riaan (Shuttleworth Open Source Division contractor for moving stuff onto WikiBooks) has put the South African curriculum up.

Take a look:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/South_African_Curriculum

I guess we can link directly to our books when its done ;)

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Horner Jabber/AIM/Yahoo: marknewlyn

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"Life is but a seg-fault away ...

Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"