fhsst-physics

[Fhsst-physics] Re: [Fhsst-authors] New website up

From: Mark Mc Grath
Subject: [Fhsst-physics] Re: [Fhsst-authors] New website up
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:48:00 +0100

Mark Horner <address@hidden> writes:

> The new website is up. The pstricks information has not been updated
> yet - I am taking two days this week to focus on
> FHSST (Thursday and Friday) and that will be one of my things to do.

I have a list of things somewhere that might help you on this, but I
am off to Ireland in a few hours. If i can find it quickly I'll send
it too you off list!

> http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst/index.html
>
> Comments are still welcome - Marcu - did the fonts change at all? I
> asked Andy to look into the fonts.

Things look much better here on my browser. Excellent work and thanks
to all concerned. It looks really really good. One or two very minor
things (its very pedantic)

1.) The last 'hole' on the left binding margin is chopped off. Can
    some more white space be added to the bottom?
2.) Can we make both of the boxes on the left (what is fhsst & Read
    out text books) the same size? It looks a little disjointed now!

Once again, well done. Happy holidays etc to all

marcu