fhsst-physics

[Fhsst-physics] Very NB and exciting news

From: Mark
Subject: [Fhsst-physics] Very NB and exciting news
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 09:48:46 -0800

Hello everyone

The electricity and electromagnetism content that is currently in our books was largely taken from the free books by Tony Knuphalt. His books are under a different free licence. We've been trying to get hold of him about releasing his stuff under GFDL so we can use it without a copyright violation.

Today I received the email below from Tony. We are good to go! We can edit it but if
any of it is the same as his books its still fine!

This is great news! Of course it all still needs editing but this is a big big step for us.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Horner Jabber/AIM/Yahoo: marknewlyn
Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"Life is but a seg-fault away ...

Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: All about circuits Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:03:29 -0800
Hello Mark,

You have my enthusiastic permission to use portions of the "Lessons In
Electric Circuits" textbook series for your stated purpose.  Best
wishes on your project!  Feel free to contact me again if you have any
further questions or requests.

Sincerely,

Tony Kuphaldt

--- End Message ---