fhsst-physics

RE: [Fhsst-physics] New members!

From: Andy Higginbotham
Subject: RE: [Fhsst-physics] New members!
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 12:26:13 +0100

Michael,

I am more than happy to contribute some time to optics. I think working
together to an extent makes sense as it allows two people to have their say
before the editing stage (but I'm sure Mark will have more considered
opinions on this kind of thing.)
After 15th Jun I'm pretty much free to do however much is thrown my way.

Andy