fhsst-physics

[Fhsst-physics] New member and assignment info

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-physics] New member and assignment info
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 09:51:53 -0700

Hi guys

I'd like to welcome Edwin Fohtung to the list.

Thanks for taking the initiative and getting the ball rolling with some discussion and
introductions.

On the assignment front:

Michael - definitely not a problem for you to work on magnetism.
Andy - the optics can wait as I should be able to handle it :) figured out how to actually make decent drawings using pstricks this last week and that was the
biggest stumbling block for optics.

I'll send the syllabus details for each assignment this evening (Saturday) my time (I am currently working at a lab in California as part of my PhD research) along with the guidelines on where
to pitch the content etc.

Its great to have you guys onboard!

Cheers,

Mark