fhsst-physics

[Fhsst-physics] Optics progress

From: lglesene
Subject: [Fhsst-physics] Optics progress
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:03:58 -0800 (PST)

As I mentioned in an earlier post, a group of SFSU students have been
working on the optics chapter--Here's an update:

Most of the text for the optics chapter is done, and we're now working on
the figures and worked examples.  We should have a complete rough version
by next week and something finished and readable by mid-February.  Anyone
who wants to give it a read-through, just let me know.

--Lindsay