fhsst-physics

[Fhsst-physics] Last email to this list

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-physics] Last email to this list
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 18:27:30 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Everyone!

This list has been unused for while (except by spammers - but we've tried to
ensure you don't see any of that) and now its time for a quick update and then
to shut it down and move totally to the new site: http://www.fhsst.org

Physics is almost finished (really!!!) - we have one major chapter outstanding
- Electromagnetism. Its been broken down into very small writing assignments
available on the new site http://www.fhsst.org please consider picking one up -
just sign up, login and click on assignments. We've added improved guidelines,
structure etc. and now its just a case of writing small sections which have
detailed guidelines. Just input your content on the site - click a button and
its saved and LaTeX'd for you - no more CVS. To get feedback just select
Evaluation from a drop-down menu and then next thing your hear about it will be
from a book coordinator.

I know it been a long time but now the end really is in site so please lend a
hand and we'll have the books done for next year - for real this time!

This is the last email I will send to this list. If you contributed your name
will be migrated to the team list on the new site (still to do) otherwise now
you really can make a great difference by signing up and writing something.
Your section doesn't even have to final - just help out a little in getting it
going. Most sections can be written in a day.

I hope to see you all sign up and help finish off Physics - a team effort would
make an incredible difference right now.

Perhaps goodbye, otherwise see you soon!

Cheers

Mark
----
Mark Horner

Jabber/AIM/Yahoo/Skype/Google:   marknewlyn

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"Life is but a seg-fault away ...

Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"