fhsst-physics

Re: [Fhsst-physics] False Information in an example?

From: Jaynie Padayachee
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-physics] False Information in an example?
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 17:19:54 +0200

Dear Lucas,

Thank you for pointing out the error in the worked example and it
is great that you are finding the book useful.

However, there are a few things that you need to be aware of:

1. The books are not complete and are  therefore not ready to
use.

2. It appears that you are accessing the old FHSST site and
therefore a very old version of the book.

3. The new site is at www.fhsst.org where the latest versions of
the books can be found.

Jaynie
On behalf of FHSST Admin Team