[Fle3-users] Re: Fwd: Trouble trying to add a new FLE instance

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: [Fle3-users] Re: Fwd: Trouble trying to add a new FLE instance
Date: Thu Aug 1 04:34:02 2002

Hi,

is anyone in the address@hidden list familiar with the following error? CC your answer to address@hidden

- Teemu

José Andrés Martínez wrote:

Yesterday I sent this message to the FLE3's developers contact, but probably you're the man who I have to write to.

Subject: Trouble trying to add a new FLE instance
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:33:40 -0500
From: José Andrés Martínez <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Good morning,

I trying to generate a new instance of FLE3 in my PC, I'm running SuSE 8.0
 and I'm using the Zope version that comes with it. But after I filled the
 form I received the follow error message:

Zope Error

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'security' is not defined

Could you please help me with this issue?

Thanks for your time and patience,

José Andrés Martínez

Teemu Leinonen
http://www.uiah.fi/~tleinone/