[Fle3-users] Fle3 1.3beta released

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: [Fle3-users] Fle3 1.3beta released
Date: Fri Aug 2 13:07:01 2002

Good news!

We just released a new version of Fle3, version 1.3 beta. Within the Fle3 team we agreed that this will be the last "beta" release. The next one will be version 1.3 (no more beta!). This will involve a lot of testing and looking for bugs. We really appreciate if you all upgrade your earlier version of Fle3 and report any problems you will find from the new version. Please, test and report!

In the new version there is number of improvements; log out, new type of Jam Session called "Diverge & Converge", jam session info in the WebTop etc. Of course all the known bugs were fixed.

Special thanks goes to all the translators! We have now 6 completely translated languages (Finnish, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Lithuanian) and three more or less (French, Dutch, German). More are welcome.

You will find the latest version of Fle3 software from:

http://fle3.uiah.fi

Peace they say!

    - Teemu

Teemu Leinonen