Re: [Fle3-users] Using links in course context

From: Giedre Kligyte
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Using links in course context
Date: Tue Aug 6 15:44:01 2002

Hello,

Nice to hear that you like Fle3 and find it useful! It would be interesting
to see the course that you set up, but you probably forgot to give us a user
name and password..

> http://decentralized.ed.usu.edu:8080/sustainable

We have downloadable knowledge types in Downloade section in fle3.uiah.fi
website (at the moment only Progressive Inquiry in Spanish), but the idea
was to have more. You should send your types to Teemu, - we are not so
automated yet..

> We'll be turning out a new knowledge type from USU soon, based on Laurie
> Nelson's theory of Collaborative Problem Solving. Is there a central
> repository to send this to? Or where I can download types other folks
> have created?

Giedre