[Fle3-users] Fle3 v1.3. (no more beta!) and translations

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: [Fle3-users] Fle3 v1.3. (no more beta!) and translations
Date: Thu Aug 29 06:42:07 2002

Hei,

We're planning on releasing Fle3 1.3 (non-beta) next Monday, the 2nd of
September.

It would be great to have several new translations of the user interface before the release; e.g. Swedish, Russian, Japanese, Hindi Swahili, Afrikaans, Esperanto, Lojban, Klingon. I am working on Latin and one person is working on Chinese.

Also the current translations should be updated.

I just updated the "how to translate Fle3 user interface" -document.

http://fle3.uiah.fi/how_to_translate.html

I updated because I just learned today :-) how easy it is to make new translations. You can simply take the latest vocabulary file from our web based CVS repository, translate it and send it back to us. No need to download the whole Fle3.

The vocabulary file:

http://hilbert.uiah.fi/cgi-bin/cvsweb/FLE/vocabulary.py

The existing translations:

http://hilbert.uiah.fi/cgi-bin/cvsweb/FLE/