Re: [Fle3-users] Translating problem from argentina

From: janne . pietarila
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Translating problem from argentina
Date: Wed Sep 4 09:40:03 2002

Everything is as it should be, the message just informs that the
server has started. After that, you manage the Zope by using a
web browser - if you are running Zope on a local machine, you normally
access it at: http://localhost:8080/manage

For more information about installing Zope:

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/UsingZope.stx

--
Janne Pietarila