Re: [Fle3-users] Basic Installation Problem

From: janne . pietarila
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Basic Installation Problem
Date: Fri Sep 6 03:28:02 2002

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 11:28:26PM -0700, Donny wrote:
> Hi,
>
> First of all, I'm sorry if this question has been
> answered... But I couldn't find Fle3 mailing list
> archive anywhere.
>
> This installation problem is probably caused by my
> unfamiliarity with Zope.
> (I just need to get Fle3 to run and start evaluating
> it :) ...).
>
> I think I've followed the instruction in
> http://fledev.uiah.fi/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/FLE/docs/INSTALL_ZOPE.Win32
> But, when I tried to access http://127.0.0.1:8080/FLE,
> I get error like this:

Thanks for excellent description of the problem (traceback & screenshot).

Try accessing:

http://127.0.0.1:8080/Control_Panel/Products/FLE/adiupdayateam

and everything should work. But it is not probably a good idea
to make your FLE instance under Control_Panel/Products/FLE !
I suggest that you make your FLE instance to the root folder
of Zope, after which you can access it using:

http://127.0.0.1:8080/name_of_your_fle_instance

Thank you for your email, it shows that the installation
documentation needs to improved.

--
Janne Pietarila