Re: [Fle3-users] Solaris and FLE3

From: Bernard Devine
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Solaris and FLE3
Date: Mon Sep 9 13:15:02 2002

I have now had time to look at FLE3 and to install it under Solaris 7.

No problem at all! No problem installing Zope-2.5.1-solaris-2.6-sparc.tgz and no problem installing FLE3 (1.3.0)

/Bernard

(My delay in attempting an install was mostly due to others wanting FLE2 to be kept active and I did not want to risk disturbing them.)