Re: [Fle3-users] AttributeError on attempting to login

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] AttributeError on attempting to login
Date: Sat Sep 14 09:58:02 2002

On 14.09.2002, 13:17:22, Bernard Devine wrote:
Not sure what it was but have reinstalled everything (no serious work has been carried out yet) and it seems to be all right now.

Sorry we couldn't help on this case. The stack trace looked pretty odd
and I couldn't see how or why that error occured. The error stated
that the system tried to call a method that actually wasn't callable.
Now, one of the DTML method objects that Fle3 uses may have been
broken, but I don't see how that could have happened. Maybe you ran
out of disk space during Fle3 environment creation? Do you remember if
the environment creation proceeded without error? If an error occures
in the last stages of creation, a partially working environment may be
left in the database.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/