Re: [Fle3-users] New button in course management added

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] New button in course management added
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:01:13 +0200

Hi Fabry,

Please send your patches to address@hidden We will then have a look of your modifications and include them to the CVS tree. If you are sending us many good patches, we will give you rights to submit them straight to our CVS.

Thank you for your contribution!

        - Teemu

Fabrizio Reale wrote:
Hello, I added a new button in the course management area to get a copy
of a course.
I've modified:
CourseManager.py
vocabulary.py
ui/CourseManager/index_html.dtml

How can I do to insert my modified files in the cvs?

Teemu Leinonen
http://www.uiah.fi/~tleinone/
Office: + 358 9 756 30 296
GSM: +358 50 351 6796