Re: [Fle3-users] New button in course management added

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] New button in course management added
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:09:04 +0200

How can I do to insert my modified files in the cvs?

Write access to the CVS is only granted to people who make
contributions regularly. At this point the best place is to send the
patch to our patch manager at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?group=fle3

This is the preferred method, since the patch is then visible to all
developers and can be handled appropriately. If you send the patch via
e-mail to a single developer, processing of the modifications will
depend on that developer's schedule.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/