Re: [Fle3-users] cannot make workspace

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] cannot make workspace
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:35:28 +0200

I have Mandrake 9.0, and i have put fle in the correct directory.
I can see FLE in ZOPE, but when I try to make a new environment I get the
following error
after I submit the form:
Zope has encountered an error while publishing this ressource.

Error Type: UnboundLocalError
Error Value: local variable 'user' referrenced before assignment

We'll need to see the stack trace of this error. So look at the source
of the error page and send the backtrace to us. That will allow us to
pinpoint the problem.

Note, though, that Zope 2.6.x apparently does not show stack traces.
So if you have this version, you'll need to find out how to get them.

You could also tell us if you use an acl_users folder inside the FLE
environment or an external one. Or if you have any other special
circumstances concerning the users or the FLE environment.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/