Re: [Fle3-users] Installation with Windows

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Installation with Windows
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 17:27:07 +0300

>AttributeError Error Value: FLE

Have you restarted Zope after placing the FLE folder inside the
Products folder? You need to restart Zope in order for new products to
load correctly.

[pg] Yes, I did that, it is necessary to have FLE in drop-down list.

Is there an error for the choice of install ?
Perhaps Zope in root of disk ?

Zope can be installed inside any folder as far as I know. At least
installation inside x:\program files works.

I'm wondering if there's a name conflict since you named your Zope
installation "FLE", which is the name of the Fle3 product as well.
Could you try installing Zope under another name, like "ZopeFle", or
just "Zope" (if you're not going to install several copies of Zope,
then this name should be fine).

This problem is completely new to me and I really can't see a solution
to it, except by trying different variations to your installation
environment.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/