RE: [Fle3-users] Problem with export...

From: Richard Ford
Subject: RE: [Fle3-users] Problem with export...
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 10:19:09 -0500

> Yep, there's a bug in 1.3b2 that breaks the export. It tries to export
> uncompleted thinking type sets and if no one has ever created one,
> then the holder object "tmp_objects" is missing.
<snip>
> Hope this helped.

It did, thank you! However, when I try to *import* the file, I get an error.
Here's the cut and paste from the screen. This is using Zope 2.6.1, and the
latest version of FLE (1.4.2):

Zope Error

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: 'None' object has no attribute '__of__'

----

Troubleshooting Suggestions

The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

This is upon an Import of data into FLE. I'll try and set up a new instance
of FLE on the system to see if that works and will post the results shortly.

Richard