Re: [Fle3-users] Problem with export...

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Problem with export...
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:46:13 +0300

It did, thank you! However, when I try to *import* the file, I get an error.
Here's the cut and paste from the screen. This is using Zope 2.6.1, and the
latest version of FLE (1.4.2):

Zope Error

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: 'None' object has no attribute '__of__'

We've seen this error in a few instances and if I remember correctly,
modifying WebtopItem.py method setAuthor to look like this should
correct the problem:

 def set_author(self,author):
   """Set the author (owner) of this item."""
   self.manage_setLocalRoles(author,('Owner',))
   try:
     self.changeOwnership(self.acl_users.getUser(author).__of__(self.acl_users))
   except AttributeError:
     pass

This error occurs if some webtop or group folder items have been
created by users that have been frozen. We'll make a good fix for this
when we get to it, but this quick patch should help.

Note, btw, that Zope 2.6.1 does not show stack traces in error
messages. I don't know why, but it makes debugging very difficult. So
I suggest using Zope 2.5.x unless upgrading to 2.6.1 is necessary for
other reasons.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/