RE: [Fle3-users] How do I make to make a course?

From: Cesar Hernandez Rosete
Subject: RE: [Fle3-users] How do I make to make a course?
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:18:43 -0700

Thank you Janne,
I already have installed FLE3. Now according to the manual I need to create
the staff and users. Already add them.

How do I enter as staff?, do already attempt:

http://ac.utpuebla.edu:8080/Control_Panel/Products/FLE/FLE3 /
http://ac.utpuebla.edu:8080/Control_Panel/Products/FLE/FLE3/staff

Even. How do I enter as fleadmin?. It was only able to enter as admin.

Then the manual later says to create a course. How do I believe a course?.
How do I enter to a course?

Greetings and Thank you.

Cesar.