Re: [Fle3-users] How do I make to make a course?

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] How do I make to make a course?
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 02:42:49 +0300

Cesar,

Maybe Janne can help you further, too.

Anyway, I think you are pointing out more general problem related to the process of taking Fle3 in use. We are missing some very important documents, such as "how to log in first time to Fle3 as an fleadmin", etc.

Could someone write this kind of document that explains Zope from Fle3 point of view? The document should answer at least the following questions: What you need to know about Zope to use Fle3? What kind of operations are done in Zope management and what in Fle3?

Cesar Hernandez Rosete wrote:
How do I enter as staff?, do already attempt:

http://ac.utpuebla.edu:8080/Control_Panel/Products/FLE/FLE3 /
http://ac.utpuebla.edu:8080/Control_Panel/Products/FLE/FLE3/staff

Even. How do I enter as fleadmin?. It was only able to enter as admin.

From your URL I can guess that your Fle3 is located in the following URL

http://ac.utpuebla.edu:8080/FLE3

From the "log in to Fle3"-page in this URL you can log in first time as "fleadmin". Then you can create "staff" users to the Fle3.

Then the manual later says to create a course. How do I believe a course?.
How do I enter to a course?

When you are in the Fle3 you will know. The user interface is very "intuitive" :-)

        - Teemu

Teemu Leinonen
http://www.uiah.fi/~tleinone/
Office: + 358 9 756 30 296