Re: [Fle3-users] New release - knowledge type set translations also need

From: Sophia Danesino
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] New release - knowledge type set translations also needed
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 12:09:26 +0200

Hi,
I'm Sophia Danesino from Italy. We have translated the knowledge type "Progressive Inquiry". Trying to export the translated set into a zip file (Course management -> Knowledge type management)
I get the following error:

   Errore: ImportError

cannot import name Exporter

What can I do to send you the translation?

Sophia

If you would like to translate Progressive Inquiry to your language,
follow these steps:

- go to Course Management, click "Manage knowledge types"
- click on "Progressive Inquiry"
- click "Duplicate and edit..."
- translate all fields from all three forms into your language,
  including the name of the set (you don't need to translate all at
  once, you can Save the set and continue later)
- when you're done, click on "Change status to Finished"
- create a course context and use your new set (check that it looks ok)
  "Export".
- save the result as "pitt_XX.zip" where XX is your language code
- send the zip file to me by e-mail (tell me also the target
  language and your name and e-mail we can use in our AUTHORS file)

We'll put the zip files in our downloads archive and also include them
in a future Fle3 release (possibly the next one in two weeks), when we
have translations for at least a few more languages.