[Fle3-users] Problem creating FLE Instance within Zope

From: Cormac McClean
Subject: [Fle3-users] Problem creating FLE Instance within Zope
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:54:29 +0100

Hi,

I'm hoping to use FLE3 for at least one of my course groups in the coming
academic year (starting September 2003). I'm having problems setting things
up.

I'm running Debian (Woody) Linux, and have installed zope, python-imaging
(using apt-get) and zope-fle_1.4.2_all.deb via dpkg.

I have Zope running at port 9673 (automatically selected due to existing
server running at 8080). FLE is listed as a Product under Zope, Control
Panel, Products.

I now go to create an instance of FLE according to the instructions. >From the
Root Folder, I click on the drop-down menu on the right "Select type to
add..." and it brings me to the form. I filled this out, accepting the
defaults - "Create new user database", and "User Account: " fleadmin.

When I click on "Create Learning Environment", I get the error:
---
Zope Error

Error Type: EmergencyUserCannotOwn
Error Value: Objects cannot be owned by the emergency user
---

Is this a permissions problem? I have installed as root.

Any suggestions, please?

I have already removed and reinstalled zope, python-imaging and fle, just in
case I made an error in the installation process.

Thanks in advance,
Cormac.
--
Cormac McClean