RE: [Fle3-users] Fle3 version 1.4.3 released This file contains the erro

From: Peter
Subject: RE: [Fle3-users] Fle3 version 1.4.3 released This file contains the error log as well
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:26:25 +0930

Hello Tarmo

I have just installed the latest version of FLE on my system.

The upgrade went well and I have been using the new UI and checking the
operation.

Unfortunately a very bad bug occurs when I try to create a link from an
article on a desktop.

The web browser informs me that it cannot display the page and promptly
leaves me in the error page.

Once this occurs the user cannot log on again with the browser giving
the same error message.

All other functions appear to work at this time so I don't know what to
do.

The first time it happened I tried to correct the problem by restarting
Zope, database compacting etc but I could not get the user to login
again. After the compacting I could not undo the changes so in
desperation deleted the user folder and joined to FLE again.  This
allowed me to login again and surprisingly all functionality and
settings returned. Unfortunately the same process of adding a link on
the webtop causes the same crash again. The problem can be corrected
with an undo.

You can replicate the problem by going to http://vhhs.sa.edu.au clicking
on the FLE link on the front page and logging as UN visitor PW visitor.

Any help with this problem will be appreciated.

Regards Peter Ashby
address@hidden

It's Friday the 13th and we're proud to announce the release of version
1.4.3 of Fle3. This new version is stable and upgrades are recommended
to all users.

Downloads are available from: http://fle3.uiah.fi/download.html