Re: [Fle3-users] Fle3 version 1.4.3 released

From: janne . pietarila
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Fle3 version 1.4.3 released
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:50:05 +0300

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 07:56:25PM +0930 address@hidden wrote:
> You can replicate the problem by going to http://vhhs.sa.edu.au clicking
> on the FLE link on the front page and logging as UN visitor PW visitor.
>
> Any help with this problem will be appreciated.

We seem to have a stupid bug in our code, line 183 of Cruft.py
should read something like:

if course_id and course_id not in [x.get_id() for x in
self.courses.get_children('Course')]:

instead of:

if course_id and course_id not in self.courses.get_children():

However, this code should never be reached unless you have links
to objects inside removed courses, which is not the case here.

If you make the correction above, you will probably get only another
error message... after that you might try to replace the whole if-else
starting from line 183 with simple:

return None

and try to create some links from different places and see if any
of them is functional.

--
Janne Pietarila