Re: [Fle3-users] Fle3 version 1.4.3 released This file contains theerror

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Fle3 version 1.4.3 released This file contains theerror log as well
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:52:14 +0300

The crash bug disappears with this fix...

Although the fix wasn't exactly right... :)

The result however, is that the message I get now on the webtop is that
the link target has been removed - interesting.  This was the same
message I got when trying to create a link to the desktop in the
previous version.
The bug has been carried through.

Well, thanks to your bug report I was able to also locate the source
for this bug as well and fix it. The fix is in the CVS, so getting the
newest version (of Cruft.py) will fix also this bug. The new version
also contains the fix I mentioned earlier.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/