Re: [Fle3-users] Error: SAXReaderNotAvailable

From: janne . pietarila
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Error: SAXReaderNotAvailable
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:39:41 +0300

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 11:11:34AM -0700 address@hidden wrote:

> I'm running RedHat, "I want to believe that it's stable".
>
> It's RedHat 9.0 with all upgrades.
>
> I compile Zope-2.6.1-linux2-x86.tgz.

I installed Zope-2.6.1-linux2-x86.tgz on my Debian box, and got the same
error. The python that comes with Zope does not seem to have all the
libries, so you might want to try Zope source package which does
not contain python but uses existing python instead.

I will also send you the missing libraries in a case that you
prefer fast solution to "correct" one. :-)

--
Janne Pietarila