Re: [Fle3-users] I don't undestand Knowledge Building

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] I don't undestand Knowledge Building
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:14:52 +0300

I learning to use fle, it's very easy, but I don't undestand Knowledge
Building:

a) The teacher create a topic (Create course context).
b) The studens and teacher add notes (Start thread)

when someone add Start thread: fle send:

" Flea asks:
 Maaritteleeko viesti designprosessin vaatimuksia, suunnitteluhaasteita tai
toiveita?
 Selventaako viesti suunnittelutehtavaa?
 Kuvaileeko viesti suunnittelurajotteita?
 This is the only type allowed here."

This is part of a Finnish knowledge type set. When creating a course
context, the teacher should select which knowledge type set to use. If
you don't have any special preference, the English version of
"Progressive Inquiry" is probably the best choice. When using it, the
messages that "Flea asks" will be in English.

We also have a Spanish version of progressive inquiry available from
fle3.uiah.fi -> downloads, which you can import and use.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/