[Fle3-users] Fle3 version 1.4.4 released: Chinese Interface and Italian

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: [Fle3-users] Fle3 version 1.4.4 released: Chinese Interface and Italian knowledge type set
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 16:54:47 +0300

Dear Colleagues,

We're happy to announce the release of version 1.4.4 of Fle3. This new version is stable and upgrades are recommended to all users.

Downloads are available from: http://fle3.uiah.fi/download.html

The new version includes several minor bug fixes and Chinese user interface (zh & zh_hk). In Fle3 there is now 16 languages, even though Estonian, French, German and Polish are not completed. Many thanks to the translators in Hong Kong!

Lately we also received Italian translation of the Progressive Inquiry (Ricerca progressiva) knowledge type set. The set is available in the the download page: http://fle3.uiah.fi/download.html Many thanks to the translators! Translations of the knowledge type sets to other languages are more than welcome.

One more thing. I would like to update the "users" page of the Fle3 web site (http://fle3.uiah.fi/users.html). If you are not listed or you know some Fle3 users somewhere that are not listed in the page, please drop us an email.

Thank you!

        - Teemu

Teemu Leinonen
http://www.uiah.fi/~tleinone/