Re[2]: [Fle3-users] ImportError

From: Alex Dyachenko
Subject: Re[2]: [Fle3-users] ImportError
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 00:22:36 +0400

Hello, Tarmo Toikkanen.
Thank for the help.

P.S.
Really these operations to have to carry out everything, for normal
installation FLE?
(setup http://flea.uiah.fi/xml_libs.tar.gz, setup
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyxml)
I think, that it is necessary to bring in it to the instruction on installation.

--- My draft
1.Install PyXML
Download PyXML from http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyxml
#tar zxf PyXML-0.8.3.tar.gz